Cablecomm own and control their own underground network offering gigabit Broadband & phone packages tailored to your business needs. As a result of owning our underground network, we can monitor performance, upgrade and incorporate new technologies when required to ensure we provide the best products and services to our customers.
Our Business Starter or Business Plus gigabit package benefits are :
- Faster download and upload speeds and lowest latency of any network in Longford.
- Were local and when you have an issue were easily & quickly contactable. At last, a communications company that you can communicate with!!
- We don’t just drop the broadband box and go, we help and advise our customers so they get the very best out of the Cablecomm gigabit network. We will help you get your card terminals, PC and camera system working on the Cablecomm network.
- Fixed Internet Address if required at no extra charge.
- Free gigabit WiFi cable modem provided for the duration of your contract.
- Enhanced features such as reverse DNS entry.
- Monthly VAT invoicing directly to your inbox.
- The Cablecomm network has diverse fibre connectivity to the internet and all key equipment are configured in a dual configuration so as to have no single point of failure.
- Cablecomm are members INEX which is the Irish Internet neutral exchange of service providers in Ireland. This allows us directly connect with other key players in the market with a low latency connection. The benefit to our customers is a low latency connection for applications such as remote desk top and VoIP services. Key members of INEX that we connect with are Apple, Google and Microsoft to name a few.
- Cablecomm are members of RIPE, the governing body for internet addressing. Cablecomm have their own public Internet Addressing which they can assign to customers. Every customer get a Public Internet Address.
- These Broadband packages support phone services and you can keep your 043 number. Call our office on 043 33 93 222 for more details.
- Cablecomm can also provide you with a phone SIP trunk to connect to your phone system to allow multiple simultaneous incoming and outgoing calls on the same advertised number. You can also keep your current landline number. If you currently have multiple lines into your business, their is significant savings to be made by moving to this SIP Trunk service.
- We know all our customers and they are small business just like us. Should we have a return to Covid or something similar, Cablecomm allow customers freeze their account billing but leaving all equipment in place. This equipment and account can then be re activated at short notice by calling our office when your business is ready to re open.
If you are a small business with only one or two employees and don’t require a fixed IP address, our Business Light package offers all the above features. (Excludes Fixed IP and Reverse DNS entry)
Business Light Download 120Mb Upload 12Mb €32.52 plus vat.
We can have you connected in 4 working days from receipt of your signed application form and direct debit.