Click on your modem below to view information on your modem.
- POWER—ON, power is applied to the wireless residential gateway
- DS—ON, the wireless residential gateway is receiving data from the cable network
- US—On, the wireless residential gateway is sending data to the cable network
- ONLINE—ON, the wireless residential gateway is registered on the network and fully operational
- ETHERNET 1 – 4—ON, a device is connected to one of the Ethernet ports. BLINKING indicates that data is being transferred over the Ethernet connection
- USB—ON, a device is connected to the USB port. BLINKING indicates that data is being transferred over the USB connection
- WIRELESS LINK—ON, the Wireless Access Point is operational. BLINKING indicates that data is being transferred over the wireless connection. OFF indicates that the wireless access point has been disabled by the user
- WIRELESS SETUP—OFF (normal condition) wireless setup is not active. BLINKING indicates the user has activated wireless setup to add new wireless clients on the wireless network
- TEL1—ON indicates telephony service is enabled. Blinks when line 1 is in use. OFF indicates that phone service for TEL 1 is not enabled
- TEL2—ON indicates telephony service is enabled. Blinks when line 2 is in use. OFF indicates that phone service for TEL 2 is not enabled
Power – Indicates the Power status.
Online – Displays the status of your cable connection. The light is off when no cable connection is detected and fully lit when the modem has established a connection with the network and data can be transferred.
Wireless – Indicates the traffic on the wireless network.
Phone – Indicates the status of the telephone Phone 1 and Phone 2.
Ethernet – Indicates the state of Ethernet ports.
- Power: indicates whether AC power is available to the unit.
- US/DS: indicates upstream/downstream connectivity.
- Online: indicates internet data transmission status.
- 2.4 GHz: indicates the status of the 2.4 GHz wireless LAN.
- 5 GHz: indicates the status of the 5 GHz wireless LAN.
- Tel 1: indicates the status of telephone line 1.
- Tel 2: indicates the status of telephone line 2.
- WPS Button/LED: begins associating the Telephony Gateway with a wireless device.
LED indicates Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) is active.